From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Machine Krewe Members → Asuran Bodyguard
These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- 20 Kaplack (collector of 5 Amphibian Tongues)
- 20 Machine Krewe Member (offers the Asuran Bodyguard blessing)
- 5 Iguana
- 18, 19 (25), 20..23 (26) Krait Neoss
- 20..23 (26) Krait Devouss
- 20..23 (26) Krait Necross
- 20..23 (26) Krait Hypnoss
- 20..23 (26) Krait Arcanoss
- 20 (26) Wind Rider
- 24 (30) Ashlyn Spiderfriend → Enraged Lunge (Ashlyn's Shortbow)
- 27 (30) Byndliss Flamecrown → Dragon Slash (Byndliss' Reaver)
- 28 (30) Bredyss Longstride → Plague Signet (Bredyss' Staff)
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests yielded roughly 390 foes or so. Discounting quest influences, it has been reported to range from 368 to 411.
- The groups of Wind Riders can interrupt most skill usage and apply heavy area of effect damage with Cry of Frustration. Try to spread out before engaging to minimize the shutdown.
- Beware of hidden Arachnids when you traverse narrow tunnels or valley passes.
- The density of mobs in the area makes it possible to complete this vanquish while under the effects of a single Hunt Rampage bonus, which would allow one to earn approximately 12,000 Asura reputation points per hour.
- A Magus is a magician, from the old Persian word for magic.
|Explorable areas in the Tarnished Coast|
|Arbor Bay • Alcazia Tangle • Magus Stones • Polymock Coliseum • Riven Earth • Sparkfly Swamp • Verdant Cascades|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|