From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Saidra's Ashes can be found in the northwest corner of this area.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 332 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 310 to 353 foes..
- Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 310 to 353.
- Some Arachnid groups have additional hidden Arachnids that popup when you engage them. Approaching from the North is highly recommended.
- Beware of overlapping patrols among the dinosaurs and the Heket.
- If you accept either Giriff's War or Tekks's War, the associated NPC will follow you as an ally and help with the vanquish.
- If you have not yet obtained Hayda as a hero, she will join as an ally for the vanquish if you have one of the associated quests and approach her location.
- The quest Finding Gadd will spawn 3 Inscribed Ettin bosses, providing bonus reputation points for defeating them.
- In the northwest area approaching the water is a view of a head carved from a mountain, with a waterfall flowing from its mouth.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Sparkfly Swamp.|
- This area is known as Sparkfly Fen in Guild Wars 2.
- This area is considered to be part of the Tarnished Coast (despite being on the far side of the Sea of Sorrows).
|Explorable areas in the Tarnished Coast|
|Arbor Bay • Alcazia Tangle • Magus Stones • Polymock Coliseum • Riven Earth • Sparkfly Swamp • Verdant Cascades|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|