- This article is about a hero in Eye of the North. For the merchant in Prophecies, see Hadya.
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Hayda is a young, vain, and impulsive Paragon who travels simply for the fun of it. Supremely confident in her abilities, she believes her position as a Paragon sets her apart from others. There is no situation so perilous where her innate charm, skill, and natural abilities will not carry the day.
Hayda joined the Shining Blade after the Mursaat were revealed as the "unseen gods" of the White Mantle, and she now dreams of becoming a legendary hero. She bridles against restrictions, particularly those set by Livia or Bartholos. Following their orders was necessary to gain permission to travel with them to the Tarnished Coast—and there's so much to be learned here. She will not let this opportunity pass no matter what her orders.
- Quests involved in
Hayda joins your party upon completion of the quest Give Peace a Chance, obtained from Bartholos in Gadd's Encampment.
12 Spear Mastery, 11 Command, 6 Leadership
Hayda starts with basic paragon armor, labeled as Shining Blade armor but with its own unique appearance. Like most heroes, her headgear is hidden.
The appearance of her armor can be upgraded to Brotherhood armor using Cloth of the Brotherhood acquired from the Glint's Challenge challenge mission. It can also be upgraded to Deldrimor armor using Deldrimor Armor Remnants acquired in the Hierophant's Chest at the end of the Slavers' Exile dungeon.
See Hayda's armor gallery.
- Sparkfly Swamp
- "What do you want? Are you staring at me? You want some of this? Do you?"
- (If you do not have Hayda as a Hero)
- "Come talk to Bartholos in Gadd's Encampment. The Shining Blade could still use your help."
- (If you have Hayda as a Hero)
- "I knew you could do it. I'd have said that even if you failed!"
- "All women think they're fascinating. In my case it's the truth."
- "As long as we're standing around doing nothing I may as well look good doing it."
- "I don't like Necromancers, people who come back from the dead don't have the same value system."
- "If you say I am vain, it is because I am proud of my deeds. If you say I am eager, it is because I am dutiful. And if you say I am skilled... well... you haven't seen anything yet."
- "Three Paragons walk into a tavern? Wait... I don't get it. Was that a joke?"
- "By the light of justice!"
- "Do not ask for pity. A Paragon knows it not."
- "Don't tell me what to do. I'll kill you exactly the way I want."
- "Don't you realize that I'm famous?"
- "Face me, evildoer! You will not live to see the next dawn!"
- "Get off! That one's MINE!"
- "I can't believe you actually wore that to a battle."
- "I ought to charge you gold to be this close."
- "I'll bet you've never been beat by someone as pretty as me."
- "I will pray for your soul once you have fallen."
- "Kormir bless my spear!"
- "Poor little guy. Didn't even put up a fight. Next!"
- "Stop ordering me around!"
- "Surrender? I'm going to save you the trouble."
- "You must be joking."
- Although a paragon, Hayda does not require Guild Wars Nightfall to unlock. The disadvantage is that Eye of the North offers only 10 paragon skills.
- Hayda's default paragon skills are all from Nightfall; she can use them normally. Without access to Nightfall, you cannot force their use, although you can still disable them.
- Hayda's default equipment is a customized max 9 req Crenellated Spear with Damage +10% while Health is above 50% and an uncustomized max Goldleaf Defender of Fortitude with Health +25 and an attribute requirement of 9 Command, neither of the items can be placed into storage.
- Hayda has a hidden scar over her right eye that is obscured by her hair.
- A duplicate Hayda will show up as a "Shining Blade Paragon".
- As with all heroes, this one has a tonic form.