From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Region||Depths of Tyria|
|Reward chest||Hierophant's Chest|
|Required quest||The Last Hierophant|
Getting there from Umbral Grotto.
(craft Destroyer Weapons here).
Justiciar Thommis's level.
Duncan the Black's level.
Filled with refugees from abroad, Slaver's [sic] Exile is a dangerous place, indeed. The death of the Great Destroyer left a power vacuum, prompting a Stone Summit Hierophant to step forward in the hopes of taking control. A group of short-sighted Norn anxiously await the inevitable conflict to satisfy their bloodlust.
Slavers' Exile is Guild Wars' sole elite dungeon. The entrance is located in the southeastern corner of Verdant Cascades, and the dungeon can only be entered by teams that have at least one person who has completed A Time For Heroes.
The following Zaishen Quests take place here:
- Justiciar Thommis (Zaishen quest)
- Rand Stormweaver (Zaishen quest)
- Selvetarm (Zaishen quest)
- Forgewight (Zaishen quest)
- Duncan the Black (Zaishen quest)
- Norn reputation points
- First time: 5,000 (7,500 in hard mode)
- On repeat: 2,500 (3,750 in hard mode)
- Locked Chest
- Chest of the Slavers (after killing Forgewight, Thommis, Rand, or Selvetarm)
- Hierophant's Chest (after killing Duncan)
No one has ever discovered Hidden Treasures using the Light of Deldrimor in any of the levels.
- 1 (20) Beacon of Droknar (Dwarven Raider) (all levels except the first)
- 0 Norn Commoner (first level)
- 20 Norn Commoner (first level)
- 20 Veth the Storyteller (first level)
- 20 Balthor Coalforge (Weapons) (Destroyer Weapons crafter) (first level)
- 20 Norn Guard Captain (first level)
- 28 (30) Wretched Wolf
- 24 (26) Dark Watcher → Tranquil Was Tanasen
- 28 Forgewight
- 28 Selvetarm
Justiciar Thommis' level
Duncan the Black's level
- 29 (32) Duncan the Black
- See The Last Hierophant for a walkthrough of that quest.
- At least one party member must have completed EotN, otherwise Frida Unmoven will block the entrance.
- This dungeon has five named levels: an entrance level, three intermediate levels (can be completed in any order or mode), and a final level. The intermediate and final levels are connected to the initial level.
- You may complete the dungeon in multiple trips, since you can leave after defeating any of the boss-like foes on the quest list without losing your progress in The Last Hierophant.
- You cannot enter Duncan's level until every party member has killed his henchmen (the other four boss-like foes) in the three intermediate levels.
- You get Hard mode credit for this dungeon by killing Duncan at that difficulty level; the sub-bosses may still be killed in normal mode. This makes it easier to get credit for your Master of the North title and/or Master Dungeon Guide book.
- If you failed to claim the reward from the Hierophant's Chest (either by exiting or wiping), you must start over.
- The Spirits of Disenchantment, Pain and Shadowsong have 15 Communing in Normal Mode.
- Bring Frozen Soil to counter the resurrection skills of the Stone Summit Dwarves.
|One-level||Ooze Pit • Fronis Irontoe's Lair • Secret Lair of the Snowmen|
|Two-level||Arachni's Haunt • Bogroot Growths • Sepulchre of Dragrimmar|
|Three-level||Bloodstone Caves • Catacombs of Kathandrax • Cathedral of Flames • Darkrime Delves • Heart of the Shiverpeaks • Oola's Lab • Raven's Point • Rragar's Menagerie • Shards of Orr • Vloxen Excavations|
|Five-level||Frostmaw's Burrows • Slavers' Exile|