From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Region||Depths of Tyria|
|Reward chest||Destroyer Chest|
|Required quest||Defending the Breach|
Getting there from Olafstead
Dungeon Level 1
Dungeon Level 2
Dungeon Level 3
Raven's Point, home of the Shrine of the Raven, is protected by the family of our good friend, Olaf. Communing at the shrine grants adventurers the powers of the raven spirit. King Jalis, thankful for Olaf's hospitality when the Deldrimor Dwarves first arrived in the Far Shiverpeaks, sent a group of Dwarves and a clever Asura to protect the hallowed place from Destroyers. After seeing firsthand the devastation these creatures had wrought, we didn't think twice about coming to their aid.
- Norn reputation points
- First time: 1,500 (2,250 in hard mode)
- On repeat: 750 (1,125 in hard mode)
- Area Map
- Flame Brazier
- Inscribed Stone
- Locked Chest
- Destroyer Chest (reward chest, after killing the Plague of Destruction and its party)
Hidden objects are revealed using Light of Deldrimor.
- Level 1
- 24 (24) Dwarven Hero - One next to the eastern Area Map.
- 24 (24) Dwarven Hero - One at the resurrection shrine north of Pathfinder Nolan.
- 24 (24) Dwarven Hero - One at the western Area Map.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - One in the northeast corner, on the east side of the wall (approach from the south).
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Two, at the lit and unlit flame braziers respectively, north of the western Area Map.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Two near the gate to the Dungeon Key room.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Two near the Dungeon Lock.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Three near the level exit.
- Level 2
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Three in the room south from the level entrance.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Four in the room to the east of the Area Map.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Three near the Area Map.
- Level 3
- 24 (24) Dwarven Hero - One at the many traps.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Three near the level entrance.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - One in the far corner east from the level entrance.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Two in the far corner west from the level entrance.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Four near the many traps.
- 24 Engineer Xapp (all levels)
- 24 Captain Sargen (level 3)
- 24 Dwarven Scout (level 3)
- 24 Dwarven Mender (level 3)
- 20 Pathfinder Nolan (Collector of 5 Vaettir Essences)
- 1 Beacon of Droknar (Provides Dwarven Raider)
- 5 White Crab (level 2)
- 28 (30) Destroyer of Bones (level 1, 2 and 3)
- 28 (30) Destroyer of Flesh (level 1, 2 and 3)
- 28 (30) Destroyer of Sinew (level 1, 2 and 3)
- 28 (30) Destroyer of Deeds (level 2 and 3)
- 28 (30) Destroyer of Hordes (level 1, 2 and 3)
- 28 (30) Destroyer of Hope (level 1 and 2)
- 28 (30) Destroyer of Thoughts (level 1, 2 and 3)
- 28 (30) Destroyer of Lives (level 3)
- 20 (26) Chromatic Drake (level 1)
- 20 (26) Dredge Warrior (level 2)
- 20 (26) Dredge Hunter (level 2)
- 20 (26) Dredge Gardener (level 2)
- 20 (26) Dredge Gutter (level 2)
- 24 (26) Bloodtaint Dryder (levels 1 and 2)
- 24 (26) Dreadgaze Dryder (levels 1 and 2)
- 24 (26) Soulfire Dryder (levels 1 and 2)
- 24 (26) Terrorbond Dryder (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Icy Stalagmite (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Shattered Elemental (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Whirling Wisp (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Ice Imp (level 1)
- 20 (26) Stormcloud Incubus (level 1)
- 20 (26) Scourge Vaettir (level 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Shadow Vaettir (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Mist Vaettir (levels 1 and 2)
- 28 (30) Reaper of Destruction (one on level 1, one on level 2) → Wounding Strike
- 28 (30) Ancient Vaettir (two on level 1, three on level 2) → Shatterstone
- 28 (30) Shadow Spawn (one on level 1) (only during Shadows in the Night) → Invoke Lightning
- 29 (32) Plague of Destruction (level 3)
- Be careful of the ice traps.
- Level 1
- East from the Dungeon Key, a lone Ancient Vaettir roams at the end of the corridor. When approached, it will "push" three ice boulders that roll down and kill any creature in their path.
- Allies such as minions and Dwarven Heroes will attempt to attack these boulders and may die as a result.
- The Vaettir may also die to these boulders.
- Level 2
- Light the braziers near the north bridge to lower the bridges.
- To get the dungeon key to drop, you must kill the Reaper of Destruction and the group of hidden destroyers at the Reaper's initial location.
- Near the portal to Level 3, the Chromatic Drakes and the Destroyers will fight against each other.
- Level 3
- There is an area beyond the traps that is not shown on the map. There is nothing of value.
Anomaly.There appears to be an unreachable area beyond the south west corner of level 2 which does not appear on the minimap, within which a Whirling Wisp may occasionally be seen.
Bug.The final Destroyers may be friendly, making the dungeon impossible to complete.
- There is a mural depicting a Word of Madness on the first level behind the northernmost resurrection shrine.
|One-level||Ooze Pit • Fronis Irontoe's Lair • Secret Lair of the Snowmen|
|Two-level||Arachni's Haunt • Bogroot Growths • Sepulchre of Dragrimmar|
|Three-level||Bloodstone Caves • Catacombs of Kathandrax • Cathedral of Flames • Darkrime Delves • Heart of the Shiverpeaks • Oola's Lab • Raven's Point • Rragar's Menagerie • Shards of Orr • Vloxen Excavations|
|Five-level||Frostmaw's Burrows • Slavers' Exile|