Secret Lair of the Snowmen
|Secret Lair of the Snowmen|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Region||Depths of Tyria|
|Reward chest||Chest of Wintersday Past|
|Required quest||Lost Treasure of King Hundar|
Map of the Secret Lair
Home to Freezie and his snowmen cadre, the Secret Lair is a less-than-pleasant place. Its inhabitants live inside this cavern awaiting the arrival of Wintersday, when Dwayna calls upon them to bring joy, snowballs, and presents, [sic] to everyone. (And death to Grentches.) The Dwarf King Hundar, a rather famous ale brewer and former leader of Deldrimor, stumbled upon this location years ago, never to be seen again.
To get to the Secret Lair of the Snowmen, get the quest Lost Treasure of King Hundar from Koris Deeprunner in Umbral Grotto. You must have already given him all of the map pieces first. Subsequent runs do not need additional map pieces.
- 24 Dwarven Ghost (Hidden near the area map)
- 3 (22) Wintersday Moa (not a Charmable animal)
- 24 Koris Deeprunner
- 15 (25) Bustling Snowman
- 15 (25) Bustling Snowman
- 15 (25) Cordial Snowman
- 15 (25) Mischievous Snowman
- 15 (25) Pious Snowman
- 15 (25) Roguish Snowman
- 15 (25) Rotund Snowman
- 15 (25) Snowman
- 15 (25) Grumpy Snowman
- 15 (25) Glimmering Snowman
- 12 (24) Angry Snowman
- 15 (25) Playful Snowman
- 15 (25) Industrious Snowman (Summons 5 Jack Frost)
- 15 (25) Impeccable Snowman
- 15 (25) Blessed Snowman
- 19 (29) Freezie
- The first time you complete the dungeon, you receive 500 Deldrimor reputation points (750 in hard mode); subsequent completions reward 250 points (375 in hard mode).
- You do not gain experience for defeating the 165-180 foes in this dungeon; however you can gain reputation points if you take the bounty from the Beacon of Droknar when you enter. This typically results in earning approximately 1,500 points per run (2,000 in hard mode).
- These snowmen have no apparent weakness to fire or resistance to cold. All but the Angry Snowman are fleshy.
- Killing the Angry Snowman disables the 4 ice dart towers and the ice geysers in front of his spawn.
- The snowman in this dungeon deal cold damage with their normal attacks.
- Consider bringing Shield of Absorption on a hero, as the damage can not be mitigated by block or Protective Spirit as you will most likely not take enough damage in a single shot for it to matter.
- This dungeon uses the same map as Level 4 of Frostmaw's Burrows and partially Level 2 of Raven's Point.
- This is the only dungeon without an associated Zaishen Bounty.
|One-level||Ooze Pit • Fronis Irontoe's Lair • Secret Lair of the Snowmen|
|Two-level||Arachni's Haunt • Bogroot Growths • Sepulchre of Dragrimmar|
|Three-level||Bloodstone Caves • Catacombs of Kathandrax • Cathedral of Flames • Darkrime Delves • Heart of the Shiverpeaks • Oola's Lab • Raven's Point • Rragar's Menagerie • Shards of Orr • Vloxen Excavations|
|Five-level||Frostmaw's Burrows • Slavers' Exile|