|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Region||Depths of Tyria|
|Reward chest||Prismatic Chest|
|Required quest||Watch it Jiggle|
Getting there from Longeye's Ledge
A map of this single level dungeon.
Yellow star: Pressure Plate
Yellow door: Pressure Plate Door
Red key: Boss Key
Red door: Boss Lock.
A simple version of the route.
The earthquakes allowed numerous creatures, some previously unknown to man, to rise from the depths. Disgusting membranous creatures of fluid and phlegm are one such anomaly to arrive. At a loss for words, most adventurers simply call them "oozes." These highly adaptable creatures mutate and thrive in all manner of environments, including the intense heat of molten earth. Their adaptability goes far beyond simple survival. Oozes get more than simple sustenance from feeding on their prey. They assume the magical abilities inherent in the creatures they ingest. There is no telling how many creatures... and humans... may linger in an ooze, giving it access to a huge variety of powers. As a result, elder oozes are far more dangerous than their young. As testament to the tenacity of the human race, some merchants specialize in trading for the jelly-like creatures. The oozes' applications in magic, medicine, and alchemy are far-reaching.
Hidden objects are revealed using Light of Deldrimor.
- 24 (24) Dwarven Ghosts behind the Area Map.
- 24 (24) Dwarven Ghosts near Gloop.
- 24 (24) Dwarven Ghosts next to Boss Lock.
- (2) Hidden Treasures near the wall with the candles a short way northwest from Gloop.
- (4) Hidden Treasures near Gloop.
- (4) Hidden Treasures near the Prismatic Oozes.
- 20 (26) Stormcloud Incubus
- 20 (26) Hulking Volatile Ooze
- 24 (26) Mutant Ooze → (Bonecage Scythe)
- 20 (26) Ooze Devourer
- 20 (26) Volatile Ooze
- 20 (26) Aggressive Ooze
- 20 (26) Ominous Ooze
- 20 (26) Shimmering Ooze
- 20 (26) Earthbound Ooze
- 28 (30) Prismatic Ooze
- 1,000 Deldrimor reputation points are awarded for completing this dungeon for the first time in normal mode, and 500 points are awarded for subsequent completions (as long as you are below Rank 8). 1500 Deldrimor reputation points are awarded for completing this dungeon in hard mode for the first time, and 750 points are awarded for subsequent completions.
- Some Ooze may drop Unstable Gelatinous Material bundles.
- The area in the northwest of the map that contains two Albino Rats is not accessible.
- The 13 oozes in Gloop's group and the neighboring mob are arranged so that they form the numbers 3 and 1 on the compass. The lyrics of Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) by The Offspring include the line, "He asked for a 13 / but they drew a 31."
|One-level||Ooze Pit • Fronis Irontoe's Lair • Secret Lair of the Snowmen|
|Two-level||Arachni's Haunt • Bogroot Growths • Sepulchre of Dragrimmar|
|Three-level||Bloodstone Caves • Catacombs of Kathandrax • Cathedral of Flames • Darkrime Delves • Heart of the Shiverpeaks • Oola's Lab • Raven's Point • Rragar's Menagerie • Shards of Orr • Vloxen Excavations|
|Five-level||Frostmaw's Burrows • Slavers' Exile|