Sepulchre of Dragrimmar
|Sepulchre of Dragrimmar|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Region||Depths of Tyria|
|Reward chest||Dragrimmar Chest|
|Required quest||The Anvil of Dragrimmar|
Getting there from Sifhalla
The Anvil of Dragrimmar
Remlok, a lone Dwarven outrunner, waited near the entrance to a hidden sepulchre tucked away in the northern mountains. He wished to procure the Anvil of Dragrimmar, a Dwarven artifact from a bygone age. The anvil was guarded by ancient traps and an ice elemental of immense size and power. Having this charismatic Dwarf on our side could only help our cause, so we braved the pitfalls and escorted him into the sepulchre.
- Deldrimor reputation points
- First time: 1,500 (2,250 in hard mode)
- On repeat: 750 (1,125 in hard mode)
Hidden objects are revealed using Light of Deldrimor.
- Level 1
- 24 (24) Dwarven Ghost - Near the Area Map.
- 24 (24) Dwarven Ghost - Near the northernmost resurrection shrine/Proof of Kinship.
- 24 (24) Dwarven Ghost - At the resurrection shrine in the northern/central area.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Two in the room north of the easternmost Proof of Duty.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Two near the Gates of Duty.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Three in the room past the bottom Gate of Duty near the exit to level 2.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Three near near the exit of the level.
- Level 2
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - One left of entrance to the level.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - One left of the vertical beams in the wall, just beyond the ice bridge.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - One at the entrance of the chamber with the Avalanches.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Two in the northern dead end with the Ice Imps.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Three in the chamber with the Avalanches.
- 1 (20) Hidden Treasure - Two right where the final boss is standing.
These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- 1 Unsuccessful Novice (dead)
- 1 Jovial Pete (Collector of 5 Dryder Webs)
- 20 Pathfinder Mia (Collector of 5 Pile of Elemental Dust)
- 24 (26) Bloodtaint Dryder (levels 1 and 2)
- 24 (26) Dreadgaze Dryder (levels 1 and 2)
- 24 (26) Soulfire Dryder (levels 1 and 2)
- 24 (26) Terrorbond Dryder (level 1)
- 20 (26) Icy Stalagmite (level 1)
- 28 (30) Avalanche (levels 1 and 2)
- 24 (26) Frozen Elemental (level 2)
- 20 (26) Shattered Elemental (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Whirling Wisp (level 1)
- 20 (26) Ice Imp (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Aggressive Ooze (level 1)
- 20 (26) Shimmering Ooze (level 1)
- 20 (26) Earthbound Ooze (level 1)
- 24 (26) Frost Wurm (level 1)
- 24 (30) Fragment of Antiquities → Shatterstone (level 1)
- 28 (30) Regent of Ice (about 5-6 on level 1) → Shatterstone
- 29 (32) Remnant of Antiquities
- For the Anything You Can Do quest, you must kill the Fragment of Antiquities on Level 1. However, there is a bug where killing the Remnants of Antiquity will sometimes also fulfill the quest requirement.
- One 'Proof' opens all corresponding gates.
|One-level||Ooze Pit • Fronis Irontoe's Lair • Secret Lair of the Snowmen|
|Two-level||Arachni's Haunt • Bogroot Growths • Sepulchre of Dragrimmar|
|Three-level||Bloodstone Caves • Catacombs of Kathandrax • Cathedral of Flames • Darkrime Delves • Heart of the Shiverpeaks • Oola's Lab • Raven's Point • Rragar's Menagerie • Shards of Orr • Vloxen Excavations|
|Five-level||Frostmaw's Burrows • Slavers' Exile|