|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Exit(s)|| Drakkar Lake|
Sif Shadowhunter refused to battle for an encampment held by other Norn, instead building her own hearthstead and defending it so fiercely that some call it "Bear Mother's Cave" in tribute to her strength and glory. Others of similar attitude have put up hides here, describing notorious foes they plan to hunt, or daring others to track them down.
— in-game description
Sifhalla resides to the north of Drakkar Lake. Noteworthy are the various Notorious Foe banners, giving general locations and tactics of various bosses the Norn are hunting.
- Undrath Blastrock
- Sif Shadowhunter
- 20 Devona (Fighter)
- 20 Talon Silverwing (Guardian)
- 20 Aidan (Archer)
- 20 Zho (Archer)
- 20 Lina (Protector)
- 20 Mhenlo (Healer)
- 20 Eve (Blood)
- 20 Lo Sha (Enchanter)
- 20 Cynn (Fire)
- 20 Herta (Earth)
- 20 Abjorn (merchant)
- 20 Vathi (material trader)
- 20 Sker (rune trader)
- 20 Birna (rare material trader)
- 20 Asa (weaponsmith)
- 20 Saxi (rare scroll trader)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- Interactive objects (signposts)
- Sifhalla, Tarnished Haven, Grand Court of Sebelkeh, The Mouth of Torment and Yahnur Market are the only outposts with two exits leading to the same zone.
- Sifhalla is derived from Old Norse meaning Hall of Sif.
|Towns and outposts in the Far Shiverpeaks|
|Eye of the North • Boreal Station • Gunnar's Hold • Longeye's Ledge • Olafstead • Sifhalla|
|Dungeons • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|