|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Exit(s)||Ice Cliff Chasms|
On the world map
Inside Boreal Station
The Norn still refer to Boreal Station as Feodor's Hearthstead, even though Feodor is long gone. The Asura emerged from beneath this quiet hunter's home and appropriated it for their own needs, adding a node to their network of gates and transforming the stead into a supply waystation. It is muttered among the Norn that old Feodor is alive somewhere deep beneath his home, lost in Asura lands, protesting the invasion with a hammer and shield.
— in-game description
Before the fall of the Central Transfer Chamber, Boreal Station served as a recent addition the Asura's secondary gate network, carved as a supply depot and way station in the Norn lands. The Norn themselves have mostly abandoned the area, though they sometimes use it as a hunting camp. Some Norn say that Feodor's spirit haunts the area, while others say he is still alive, lost in the maze of magical portals of the Asura gate system.
- Tyrian characters can gain access to Boreal Station by completing the What Lies Beneath quest given by Len Caldoron.
- Factions characters can gain access to Boreal Station by completing the I Feel the Earth Move Under Cantha's Feet quest given by Minister of Maintenance Raiugyon.
- Nightfall characters can gain access to Boreal Station by completing the Hole of Istan quest given by Bendah.
- 20 Collector: Arkor Leadfoot (1 Burol Ironfist's Commendation)
- 10 Jolvor Stoneforge (armorer)
- 20 Borvorel (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- all level 20
- Devona (Fighter)
- Talon Silverwing (Guardian)
- Aidan (Archer)
- Zho (Interrupt)
- Lina (Protection)
- Mhenlo (Healer)
- Eve (Blood)
- Lo Sha (Illusion)
- Cynn (Fire)
- Herta (Earth)
- Vekk and Ogden Stonehealer are automatically unlocked the first time you arrive here.
- Complete exploration of Boreal Station will add 1 point on the Master of the North title track.
- As revealed in a GW2 AFC, Boreal Station is the only depiction in-game of the original Asura aesthetic, which was later replaced by re-purposed assets from the cancelled Utopia campaign.
|Towns and outposts in the Far Shiverpeaks|
|Eye of the North • Boreal Station • Gunnar's Hold • Longeye's Ledge • Olafstead • Sifhalla|
|Dungeons • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|