Central Transfer Chamber
|Central Transfer Chamber|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Region||Depths of Tyria|
Polestar to the vast wheel of Asura Gates, the Central Transfer Chamber is a magical and architectural marvel constructed atop a major pocket of magical energy. The Asura channel that raw power to fuel all the gates in the network and link them together via this great crossroads of transport. Most of the major gates across Tyria lead to this location.
— in-game description
The Central Transfer Chamber is the central hub of the Asura Gate system, though it is primarily populated by Dwarves when characters arrive.
Characters will find themselves here after completing the Destruction's Depths mission.
You can reach this outpost without finishing the main storyline by tagging along with a party doing Destruction's Depths; however, you will not receive credit towards your Hero's Handbook or for Master of the North.
- Armorer: Gobrech Stonefoot
- Consumables: Alcus Nailbiter
- Hero armorer: Master Armorer Kor
- Weaponsmith: Hulen Hairyback
- (all level 20)
- Devona (Fighter)
- Talon Silverwing (Guardian)
- Aidan (Archer)
- Zho (Interrupt)
- Lina (Protection)
- Mhenlo (Healer)
- Eve (Blood)
- Lo Sha (Illusion)
- Cynn (Fire)
- Herta (Earth)
Merchants and traders
- The two above NPCs are connected to the challenge mission, Glint's Challenge.
- The Central Transfer Chamber is the staging area for A Time for Heroes, the final primary quest of Eye of the North; speak to High Priest Alkar to start it.
- You can craft Deldrimor armor here.
- On the world map, the Central Transfer Chamber is located southwest of Boreal Station, near Yak's Bend.
- Nagi considers this outpost a part of the Far Shiverpeaks.