This path leads back to Boreal Station in the Far Shiverpeaks.
— in-game description
Asura Gates are long-ranged portals constructed by the Asura, allowing travel to predefined places. They are found throughout the Depths of Tyria and have an extremely long range. Some even allow intercontinental travel. The Asura constructed most gates to connect to the Central Transfer Chamber — a hub that serves as a connection point between each gate, like the "grand central station" providing access from one gate to the next — allowing diverse travel from each gate. This, however, is not the case for all gates, as some simply operate as a direct link between two gates.
- Beneath Lion's Arch
- Bloodstone Caves: Level 1 (broken)
- Bogroot Growths: Level 1
- Boreal Station (destroyed during Into the North)
- Caverns Below Kamadan
- Central Transfer Chamber
- Darkrime Delves: Level 2 (broken)
- Gadd's Encampment
- Heart of the Shiverpeaks: Level 1
- Raven's Point: Level 3 (destroyed during A Gate Too Far)
- Shards of Orr: Level 1
- Tunnels Below Cantha
- Vlox's Falls
- Vloxen Excavations: Level 1
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Asura Gate.|
- The Asura Gates are very similar to the Stargates in the Stargate franchise.