Into the North
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Into the North|
|Plays during||Against the Destroyers|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Ogden Stonehealer: "Vekk, disable that gate. Everyone else, set up a perimeter."
- <Party leader>: "Where are we?"
- Vekk: "The Far Shiverpeaks. More importantly, we're away from the Destroyers."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "There are few Dwarves up here, mostly scouts or Stone Summit exiles. Hold on!"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "No one move."
- <Party leader>: "What's wrong?"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "They're called the Norn. They're big, tough, and very, VERY bad-tempered. We may have to fight our way out."
- Jora: "Your friend is half right. Not many Dwarves come up here. Or humans, for that matter."
- <Party leader>: "There are humans up here, then?"
- Jora: "Yes. If you survive long enough, you may meet them."
- Jora: "But do not worry. You don't have to fight me. I am hunting bigger prey than you."
- <Party leader>: "Where do we go from here, Ogden?"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "We go the only way we can go: forward."