From Guild Wars Wiki
|Plays during||Tracking the Nornbear|
|Location||Attack of the Nornbear|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- <Party leader>: "What is this creature, Jora? You seem to know a lot about it."
- Jora: "I know all too much, I am afraid."
- Jora: "My brother and I were both hunters. One day, we chased our prey across Drakkar Lake, a place our people normally shun."
- Svanir: "Do you feel it, Jora? Something in the air."
- Jora: "All I feel is a chill harsher than any blizzard."
- Svanir: "Yes, it is cold. But it also feels ancient. Old and powerful."
- Jora: "This place is cursed, Svanir. Let us leave it."
- Svanir: "No. A simple spell should reveal the nature of the power."
- Jora: "I do not know what we contacted that day, but its energies nearly consumed us."
- Jora: "I resisted the power, and was cursed by it. I cannot embrace the wild. I can no longer become the bear."
- Jora: "My brother seized the power and went mad. He was transformed. He became the creature you fought."
- Jora: "My brother now raids the Norn settlements. He avoids me, though I pursue him."
- Jora: "I communed with the bear spirit. She wishes you to aid me."
- <Party leader>: "You want us to help find your brother."
- Jora: "No. I want you to help me kill him."
- The ancient power Svanir contacted on Drakkar Lake was Drakkar, which is a champion of Jormag, one of the Elder Dragons in Guild Wars 2.