From Guild Wars Wiki
|Plays during||Search for the Ebon Vanguard|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Ogden Stonehealer: "There was a great fight here, and recently."
- Gwen: "This is Captain Langmar's Helmet. The Ebon Vanguard fell here."
- Gwen: "Those damn savages killed them all."
- <Party Leader>: "Gwen, I know what you're going through."
- Gwen: "No you don't. These animals took everything from me. My parents, my home, my freedom."
- Gwen: "The Ebon Vanguard are my friends, my fellow warriors. Now the Charr have taken them as well."
- Vekk: "Taken may be the operative word. There is not enough corpses."
- <Party Leader>: "You're right Vekk. There's only a handfull of dead bodies. How large was Captain Langmar's force?"
- Gwen: "About forty men and women."
- Ogden Stonehealder: "So there are survivors. Prisoners more likely."
- Gwen: "Death is better than being a prisoner of the Charr. We must make those animals pay. We must go after them."
- Vekk: "Then you're in luck bookah. It sounds like they're coming to us."
- Automatically leads to accepting Against the Charr.