The Asura Plan
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|The Asura Plan|
|Plays during||The Knowledgeable Asura|
|Location||The Asura Plan|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- "The Destroyers have followed us to the surface!"
- "They're here to destroy us!"
- "Yes, they're made of stone and fire."
- "We need to retake our lands!"
- "The lightning shocked the remaining gate!"
- "The sun on the surface is too bright!"
- "Then we wouldn't be stuck here!"
- "A wall! A big wall will keep them out!"
- "Are you going to eat that?"
- <Party leader>: "What is this?"
- Vekk: "Typical Asura meeting. You get three Asura together, you get four opinions."
- Mamp: "Everyone! Enough!"
- Mamp: "Our immediate threat is the Destroyers."
- Mamp: "I propose that we pool our talents to create a superior weapon."
- Vekk: "What do you have in mind, Mamp?"
- Mamp: "We gather our finest minds. Oola would be the best choice to build a mobile spellworking platform."
- Lork: "I know where Oola is. She's squirreled away in her lab."
- Mamp: "We'd also need Gadd. He knows the most about containing mystic energies."
- Vekk: "And he'll tell you so, every chance he gets."
- Mamp: "And Vekk, your work with the gates makes you the one to handle the etheric couplings."
- Vekk: "Forget it."
- <Party leader>: "Vekk?"
- Vekk: "If Gadd is involved in this, include me out. I won't work with that old windbag."
- Mamp: "Vekk, be reasonable."
- Vekk: "I am reasonable. Get Renk instead. He's capable, and doesn't have any...history...with Gadd."
- Mamp: "As you wish. We're going to need Gadd, but no one knows where he is."
- Livia: "I know where to find him."
- Livia: "I know where to find Gadd. I'm a member of the Shining Blade, and we've been working with him."
- Vekk: "Uh-oh."
- <Party leader>: "Problem?"
- Vekk: "Humans, working for Gadd? That's a recipe for disaster."