At the Bloodstone
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|At the Bloodstone|
|Plays during||Finding the Bloodstone|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Party leader
- Gadd: "I need to extract the essence. Vekk! Bring me a canopic jar!"
- Gadd: "No, no, NO! A jar, not a crystal! You idiot!"
- Vekk: "You should be using an ether crystal. Extracting with a jar is unsafe."
- Gadd: "Don't lecture me about safety! You've always been too timid in your research, Vekk."
- Gadd: "You never fail to disappoint me."
- Vekk: "I swear, if we didn't need him, I would shove him off a bridge."
- Gadd: "I heard that! Livia! Hold this while I make the extraction."
- Gadd: "This might hurt a little."
- Livia: "If you're extracting the stone's essence, the energies could kill me."
- Gadd: "Then get one of the other humans to do it. Don't bother me with trifles."
- Livia: "Vekk's right. You should use an ether crystal. It would be safer."
- Gadd: "Ether crystals aren't free. Bookahs willing to take the risk are cheaper."
- Livia: "That's what you think of my people? They have no value to you?"
- Gadd: "Not my problem. Are you going to help or not?"
- Livia: "You've had "mishaps" before. You rush things and others pay the price."
- Livia: "This is wrong. You're wrong. I refuse to be a part of this. I'm sorry."
- Gadd: "Fine! Run off and leave me with the dirty work. Everyone wants results but no one wants to pay the price."
- Gadd: "So who do I have to kill to get some decent HELP around here?"
- This Bloodstone may have been the same one the Mursaat intended to sacrifice Evennia and Saidra on in the mission Ice Caves of Sorrow.
- Ironically, the ether crystal Vekk holds appears to be a red Balthazate Crystal.
- Canopic Jars were used by the ancient Egyptians to store vital organs during mummification.