|Section||Primary Norn Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Jora |
in Ice Cliff Chasms
|Part of||Against the Destroyers|
|Followed by|| Attack on Jalis's Camp|
Heart of the Shiverpeaks
- Convince the Norn to ally with you.
- Speak to Ogden Stonehealer in the Hall of Monuments.
- Seek out Jora near the Eye of the North.
- Help Jora track the Nornbear in the Far Shiverpeaks. (Tracking the Nornbear)
- Assist Jora, despite her reservations, in her hunt. Gain her friendship. (Curse of the Nornbear)
- OPTIONAL: Go to Sifhalla. Ask Sif for information on Olaf Olafson and Egil Fireteller.
- Speak with Olaf Olafson in Olafstead. Help Ogden gain allies among the Norn. (A Gate Too Far)
- Speak with Egil Fireteller in Jaga Moraine. Help Jora regain her honor among the Norn. (Blood Washes Blood)
- See Jalis Ironhammer for your reward.
This quest is basically an "umbrella" for the three primary quests of Curse of the Nornbear, Blood Washes Blood, and A Gate Too Far, leading towards gaining the Norn as your allies. The first step is talking with Jora outside the Eye and accepting her quest; it ends with you entering the dwarven region and speaking to Jalis Ironhammer for your reward.
- "Gain the Norn's aid to battle the Destroyers."
- Ogden Stonehealer
- "The Destroyers have ventured dangerously near the surface, and Dwarves are few and far between up here. We must gain allies we can rally into an army. Only then can we repel this threat and keep those blasted Destroyers contained beneath the surface. That Norn who didn't attack us on sight... she might be an excellent starting point for creating the army we need."
- Sif Shadowhunter
- "What do you want human?"
- Where can I find Olaf Olafson?
- "Olaf Olafson can be found south of here in Olafstead."
- Where can I find Egil Fireteller?
- "Egil Fireteller lives in the middle of Jaga Moraine, northeast of here."
Audience with the King plays when approaching Jalis Ironhammer for your reward.
- Jalis Ironhammer
- "You have done well. Thanks to your efforts, we have potential allies and a base from which to launch a counterattack against the Destroyers."