From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Location in Jaga Moraine
Quests involved in:
- "Make Your Time!"
- Anthem of Flame
- Barbed Spear
- Mighty Throw
- Song of Restoration (elite)
- Stunning Strike (elite)
- Bear Form (monster skill)
- Take a knee and listen up. It's story time.
- Egil, I would like to hear a story! (option available in Jaga Moraine)
- The Norn do not know gods, at least not in the way humans do. But we do revere the spirits of the animals upon whom we depend for food and shelter. There are many such spirits. Bear is the mightiest of course, but Raven, Owl, Wolf, Wurm, and Ox all have their place in the world and in our hearts. While we hunt and slay these creatures, we also praise their spirit, and thank them for their sacrifice. The animals are our brethren; their spirits guide us as we live and hunt.
- There are more hostile, even malicious, spirits in the world...spirits of the mountains, seasons, fire, and darkness. The animal spirits are our allies against these foes, and we thank them for their aid, singing the praises of all beasts as we hunt. This is the Norn way.
- I'll be on my way.
- "This will make an epic story, little one."
- "Ha! Quite the tale little one! I am jealous. I will have to recount my role in such great deeds, and make sure Olaf doesn't take all the credit for what you have accomplished!"