Encounter in the Depths
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Encounter in the Depths|
|Plays during|| What Lies Beneath|
I Feel the Earth Move Under Cantha's Feet
Hole of Istan
|Region||Depths of Tyria|
|Locations|| Beneath Lion's Arch|
Tunnels Below Cantha
Caverns Below Kamadan
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Ogden Stonehealer: "All right, you lot! Pick up the pace!"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "Take all the kegs you can. We're going to need them!"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "And find Vekk! We need him to open the gate out of here."
- <Party leader>: "What's going on?"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "Where did you come from?"
- <Party leader>: "Are those explosives? There's a city above us."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "I know, there's...Hang on. Vekk! There you are."
- Vekk: "We've got trouble, Ogden."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "You get the gate working. We'll handle the trouble."
- Vekk: "It's not that easy. The Destroyers have completely overrun the Central Transfer Chamber."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "Blast! If the chamber is captured, there is no way back."
- <Party leader>: "Wait. The quakes have opened up other passages. There should be another way out."
- Vekk: "The bookah's right. There is another gate, not far from here. But the Destroyers are right behind me."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "You'd best be coming with us. If we're split up, the Destroyers will eat us alive."
- <Party leader>: "What are these "Destroyers"? For that matter, what are you?"
- Vekk: "Me? Right now, I'm your best hope of getting out of here alive, bookah."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "We can chat later. We're going to need your help if we're going to reach that gate."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "Everyone, ready to move out! There are Destroyers coming!"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "Never mind. They're here!"
- The cinematic's title is not shown when it plays, it instead comes from viewing past events in the Scrying Pool in the Hall of Monuments.
- After completing one of the above three quests, approaching Ogden Stonehealer and Vekk in one of the above three explorable areas will repeat this cinematic and The Beginning of the End quest will be given to your character again.