Before the Battle
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Before the Battle|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- <Party leader>: "Livia, I'm sorry about you and Gadd."
- Livia: "I learned a great deal from him that can help Kryta. Tell me, have you ever heard of the Scepter of Orr?"
- Vekk: "Just stop yelling and look at my calculations!"
- Gadd: "I don't need to look at your calculations. I know it will work."
- Vekk: "Well, the rest of us don't share your confidence."
- <Party leader>: "What's the problem now?"
- Gadd: "This HACK is telling me I don't know how to format a crystal array!"
- Vekk: "I'm TRYING to say that you run a greater risk putting the crystals in a serial pattern than in parallel."
- Gadd: "You'll get twice the power this way."
- Vekk: "That's too much power, too fast! You'd flood the enchantment buffers."
- Gadd: "Don't lecture me! I was formatting crystals before you were born."
- <Party leader>: "Both of you, quiet! If you want to achieve anything, you have to stop squabbling."
- Lork: "Vekk! Gadd! The Destroyers!"
- Gadd: "What now?"
- Lork: "The Destroyers! They're coming up from below! Hordes of them!"
- Vekk: "We're almost done with the golems, but we're not ready yet."
- <Party leader>: "We can hold them off."
- Vekk: "Should I come with you?"
- Gadd: "Go, go. You're just underfoot here."
- Vekk: "Remember: parallel, not serial!"
- Gadd: "Yes, yes. So noted."
- Gadd: "How do they expect me to get any work done with all these interruptions?"