The Third Vision
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|The Great Destroyer|
|Plays during||Against the Destroyers|
|Region||Depths of Tyria|
|Location||Hall of Monuments|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- <Party leader>: "Apparently, they have a leader."
- Gwen: "And a nasty one at that."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "It is as I feared. The end is truly coming."
- Gwen: "What?"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "The creature that leads them is the Great Destroyer."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "The Tome of Rubicon said that the Great Dwarf and the Great Destroyer would meet in one last battle."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "And after that, the Dwarves will be no more."
- <Party leader>: "You don't stand alone. We'll defeat these creatures."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "You don't understand. Win or lose, the time of the Dwarves is over."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "The only question is: is it the end of the rest of you as well?"
- This vision becomes available from the Scrying Pool in the Hall of Monuments after two primary quests have been completed from the Asura, Ebon Vanguard, or Norn.