The Missing Vanguard
|The Missing Vanguard|
|Section||Primary Ebon Vanguard Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by||Automatically (listed as Gwen) |
in Ice Cliff Chasms
|Part of||Against the Destroyers|
|Followed by||Heart of the Shiverpeaks|
A Good Deed.
Failure to Communicate
Fire and Pain
The Smell of Titan in the Morning
Then and Now, Here and There
Watch it Jiggle
- Search for the Ebon Vanguard in the Charr homelands.
- Speak to Gwen in the Hall of Monuments.
- Travel to Longeye's Ledge and search for clues about the Vanguard. (Against the Charr)
- Free Pyre's warband and gain their aid. (Warband of Brothers)
- Free the remaining Ebon Vanguard from the stronghold of Hierophant Burntsoul. (Assault on the Stronghold)
- See Captain Langmar for your reward.
Travel to Longeye's Ledge, and speak to Olfun Longeye. Then follow the quest chain which starts with Search for the Ebon Vanguard. See the walkthroughs for the individual quests in the chain for further details.
- Ally with the Ebon Vanguard to fight the Destroyers.
Olfun Longeye (located in Longeye's Ledge)
- What's that? The Ebon Vanguard? That rag-tag bunch of humans passed through here not too long ago, muttering something about fighting Charr. I've got no problem with that just so long as they don't do it here.
- I heard some fighting downhill a few nights ago southeast of here. From what I heard, it was a large battle. Keep your eyes open; it's likely you'll find some gear and weapons you can scavenge. If you find a nice axe, let me know.
- Captain Langmar
- Thank you for rescuing us, <Character name>. Gwen told me that you went through on our behalf. It seems you and Gwen had quite the adventure. Rest assured, you may count on the Ebon Vanguard to aid you in the future.