From Guild Wars Wiki
|Plays during||Lab Space|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Vekk: "When we get there, let me do the talking. Oola is brilliant in her field, and pretty thorny."
- <Party leader>: "Worse than Gadd?"
- Vekk: "Don't get me started. Gadd was once the bane of my existence. He's headstrong, arrogant, and nasty."
- Vekk: "He makes Oola look like a ray of sunshine, bookah."
- <Party leader>: "You've used that term before. What does it mean?"
- Vekk: "Bookah? It's an imaginary monster we use to frighten children."
- Vekk: "They're big, clumsy creatures with loud, bellowing voices. Not too bright, either."
- <Party leader>: "And humans are like this to you?"
- Vekk: "Well, if the bellowing fits."
- Vekk: "Now come on. And remember, when we get to Oola, let me do the talking."
- <Party leader>: "Be my guest."