From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- What are you standing around flapping your gums for? There's plenty of work to be done. Get!
- "Well done, bookah. I must admit, this unlikely krewe of Asura and humans is the finest I've ever worked with. We'll have to hire your kind more often."
- Trial of Zinn, before the trial
- "I'm the head of the Arcane Council and we're in the middle of a major case. Can't you tell i'm too important to talk to you, bookah? Look at my hat. See how fancy my hat is? Now look at your hat. Nuff said."
- Trial of Zinn, after the trial
- "Never saw an asuran trial before, huh? If you liked that, you should read some of the classic asuran legal dramas... "To Kill a Moa Bird" and "Trial by Stone" are two of my favorites."
- "Why me?"
- The book "To Kill a Moa Bird" is a reference to Harper Lee's book "To Kill a Mockingbird".
- "Trial by Stone" is probably a reference to Gerry Spence's courtroom drama "Trial by Fire", and there is also a "Trial by Stone" in the movie "The Dark Crystal."
- The voice actor for this character is Nolan North, who also plays the voices of Olaf and Gron.