From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
On the world map
A view inside
A riverside village, Yahnur has done well for itself as a stopover place for merchant crafters and visitors heading upriver to Resplendent Makuun and the Bokka Amphitheatre. Travelers are advised to bring, and to hold onto, their coin purses.
— in-game description
Yahnur Market is an optional outpost is situated to the southwest of where Prince Bokka the Magnificent resides.
This outpost connects Vehtendi Valley with Resplendent Makuun. It is located in the southeastern corner and southwestern corner of those two areas respectively.
The secondary quest Summertime for Bokka leads to a point in the Resplendent Makuun very near this outpost.
- Resplendent Makuun (northeast)
- Vehtendi Valley (northwest and southwest)
- 20 Jinte (merchant)
- 10 Resh (skill trainer)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- (all level 20)
- Devona (Fighter)
- Aidan (Archer)
- Kihm (Monk)
- Mhenlo (Healer)
- Eve (Blood)
- Odurra (Illusion)
- Cynn (Fire)
- Herta (Earth)
- Sogolon (Motivation)
- Gehraz (Holy)
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Yahnur Plateau.|
- A relatively large area in the southern and southwestern corners of this outpost should be explored if going for the Elonian Cartographer title track. This outpost (Yahnur Market) will get 0.3% towards the Elonian Cartographer title track.
- Yahnur Market, Sifhalla, Grand Court of Sebelkeh, Tarnished Haven, and The Mouth of Torment are the only outposts with two exits leading to the same zone.
- The Northern pier doesn't show up on the minimap.