From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|See the gallery for a selection of images|
Vabbian Commoners keep the player updated on recent events in Nightfall.
Spoiler alert: The following text contains spoilers relating to the story of Nightfall.
Before completion of the Tihark Orchard mission:
- "If you can't find it at the bazaar, you just can't find it."
- "It's too humid to be bandying about, don't you agree?"
- "The canyons and valleys keep our little haven secluded. I rather like the privacy."
- "The Sunspears are weak. No wonder Varesh crushed them in Kourna."
- "Varesh says she's sending forces to protect us from the Sunspears. We don't need the help."
After completion of the Tihark Orchard mission:
- "Do you think the Sunspears attacked that party in the gardens last night?"
- "I heard that the Sunspears eat babies and summon demons! How awful!"
- "I sure hope those Sunspears give Varesh some trouble."
- "It's dangerous to travel between towns these days. Too many monsters and Sunspears about."
- "The wind from the mountains has changed. That's a bad sign."
After completion of the Dasha Vestibule:
- "Everyone in Vabbi seems so frightened lately. Oh well, fear sells goods."
- "I've heard that not everyone in Varesh's army is human."
- "I hate to say anything bad about anybody, especially about our leaders... But did you hear about those cowards who calls themselves princes?"
- "My, what a warm day this has turned into. You think Varesh had something to do with that, too?"
- "Mehtu and Bokka, hid in an underground city? Are they princes or badgers?"
After completion of the Dzagonur Bastion mission:
- "Ahmtur the Mighty certainly lived up to his name! I wish the other princes had half his courage."
- "Ahmtur the Mighty once bought something in my shop."
- "Citadel? What do I care? The whole army's acting strangely..."
- "I'm thinking of taking my family to Istan."
- "The assault on the citadel is all the news you hear these days. What about the heat?"
After completion of the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission:
- "I felt safe here once. But now I fear the old legends may be true."
- "My sister was a priestess of Lyssa. I hope she's alright!"
- "The Temple of Lyssa? Destroyed! Oh no. What's next?"
- "Varesh isn't dead. She's hellspawn. You can't kill something that evil."
- "Why aren't you packing yet?"
After completion of the Ruins of Morah mission:
- "I refuse to believe such a terrible rumor. End of the world? Never."
- "I'd sell my shop to avoid Nightfall. Heck, I'd sell my mother."
- "I'm sorry we never got to know each other better. I guess it's too late now."
- "If I'm going to die, then I plan to die rich."
- "What good is money now? Oh my gods. Has it come to that?"
After completion of the Abaddon's Gate mission:
- "Have you heard the word of the god Kormir?"
- "Monsters everywhere. The Sunspears back... Things are worse than ever."
- "Well, I'm glad the world didn't end. But I sold everything in that "end of the world" sale."
- "You heroes plan to stay in Vabbi to help us, don't you? Right?"
- Some Vabbian Children will be named "Vabbian Commoner" and use the dialogue shown here.