From Guild Wars Wiki
|Affiliation||Order of the Sunspears|
She is labeled a Monk Henchman.
- Lvl 3-15
- Healing Breeze
- Orison of Healing
- Renew Life
- Remove Hex (from level 9)
- Word of Healing (elite, Hard mode only)
- Lvl 17-20
(Level 20) 12 Divine Favor, 6 Healing Prayers, 12 Protection Prayers
- Dismiss Condition
- Renew Life
- Reversal of Fortune
- Protective Spirit
- Zealous Benediction (elite)
- Can remove hexes (Istan only).
- Protective Spirit is effective against nukers (Consulate Docks onward).
- Can remove conditions (in the Elona Mainland and Realm of Torment).
- Zealous Benediction provides considerable healing (in the Elona Mainland and Realm of Torment).
- Aegis is effective against attackers (in the Elona Mainland and Realm of Torment).
- Has a reusable resurrection skill.
- No condition removal in Istan.
- Cannot remove hexes (except in Istan).
- Will use Zealous Benediction without heeding the condition for energy management (in the Elona Mainland and Realm of Torment).
- No energy management other than Zealous Benediction.
- Renew Life is a touch skill.
- Never has more than 6 skills equipped.
Towns and outposts:
- "You think you have it rough? You've got it easy. Try being a girl in this rough and tumble world. Koss may have taught me to fight, but I taught myself to win!"
- "Hey, are they staring at us? What's the matter with you? Your eyes stuck? You wanna fight? I got something for you! Come on! Let's beat the smirks off their faces!"
- "Hey, everybody's got problems. Some can be healed, but others fester until something falls off or somebody goes psycho. Don't let that happen, 'kay?"
- "I come from a long line of skillet-throwing women. I'm not afraid of anybody; are you? Now let's go toss some iron around and see who gets hit." (also used in the Desolation)
- "I'm right behind you. No, don't turn around. The battle is in front of you. Let me worry about your backside."
- "Look, I'm a healer. You fight and I'll keep you standing. So stop looking to see if you're hurt and get back out there!"
- "Come over here and try that again!"
- "Don't look at me like that. You're not my mother."
- "Don't think about your wound. That's my job! Think about your enemy!"
- "Get that guy over there! You know we can take him!"
- "Just keep fighting! You'll be fine. Trust me!"
- "Just slap a bandage on that. You'll be fine."
- "Let me at them! I'll give them something to heal!"
- "Let's bust out and crack some heads!"
- "Nobody busts up my friends and leaves them bleeding."
- "Oh, no, you didn't!"
- "Their healer's a sissy! You hear me? SISSY!"
- "Watch your backside, or you'll get spanked!"
- "What do you think this is? Playtime?
- "You wanna fight or dance? Make up your mind!"
- When in hard mode in Istan, Kihm uses the skillset that she has in Istan in normal mode (with the added Elite Skill).
- Her henchman skills were updated in the 22nd October 2009 update. Before this update, Kihm was labeled as a "Healer Henchman" (even in Kourna, where she mainly uses Protection Prayers).
- She wields a Hypnotic Staff which is normally exclusive to mesmer attributes.
|Devona • Timera Abasi • Aidan Kihm • Mhenlo Eve Odurra Cynn • Herta Sogolon Gehraz|