Chahbek Village (outpost)
On the world map
A view inside
This small village at the northeastern tip of Istan has a dual purpose. Located near Churrhir Fields, the training grounds for Sunspear recruits, Chahbek's docks make an excellent meeting place for new Sunspears. Also, the bluffs around the village provide a good vantage point to watch for corsair raids head for the islands. As a result, Chahbek is often the first community targeted by such attacks.
— in-game description
Chahbek Village is the first outpost that new Nightfall characters will unlock. It is also the location for the first mission that they will participate in. It is a small location with only 2 henchmen and a handful of NPCs; no other services such as storage and merchants are available, although players can access Embark Beach or the guild hall (if in a guild) for those services.
Nightfall characters arrive here upon completion of the tutorial portion in the Island of Shehkah, either completing Rally the Recruits (Tutorial) followed by Into Chahbek Village or by completing Take the Shortcut (Skip Tutorial).
There are no exit portals. Once you arrive in the village from the Island of Shehkah (for new Nightfall characters), it is not possible to go back. Although the Churrhir Fields training area is just outside the village, to access it from Chahbek Village requires completion of the mission.
- (these quests are only available to Nightfall characters)
- (all level 3)
- 15 First Spear Jahdugar (mission starter)
- 10 Hawan (mission briefing)
- 15 Jibehr
- 1 Istani Child (several outside the locked gates)
- 1 Istani Peasant (several outside the locked gates)
- 2 Sunspear Recruit
- 2 Sunspear Recruits (two of them)
- 1 Corsair Buccaneer (several outside the locked gates)
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Chahbek Thrust.|
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes approximately 0.2% to the Elonian Cartographer title.