|Exit(s)|| Chahbek Village|
Kamadan, Jewel of Istan
Characters from other campaigns can easily enter this location by talking to Second Spear Binah inside Kamadan. The secondary quest Command Training leads here and takes place near the center of this location.
- Chahbek Village (southeast, by talking to Historian Laharo)
- Kamadan, Jewel of Istan (northwest, by talking to Second Spear Binah)
1 The icon for this resurrection shrine on the mission map is different from all other resurrection shrines.
- (these quests are only available to Nightfall characters)
- Choose Your Secondary Profession ← First Spear Dehvad
- Command Training ← First Spear Dehvad
- Honing your Skills ← First Spear Dehvad
- Leaving a Legacy ← First Spear Dehvad
- Primary Training ← First Spear Dehvad
Festival quest influences
- 20 Bomani (Expert Warrior)
- 20 Dume (Expert Warrior)
- 20 Nahjiri (Expert Warrior)
- 20 Sodan (Expert Warrior)
- 20 Isokeh (Expert Ranger)
- 20 Mara (Expert Ranger)
- 20 Rakanja (Expert Ranger)
- 20 Faraji (Expert Monk)
- 20 Safiya (Expert Monk)
- 20 Wanjala (Expert Monk)
- 20 Ekundayo (Expert Necromancer)
- 20 Rafiki (Expert Necromancer)
- 20 Selah (Expert Necromancer)
- 20 Tahembi (Expert Necromancer)
- 20 Bomahz (Expert Mesmer)
- 20 Radhiya (Expert Mesmer)
- 20 Suti (Expert Mesmer)
- 20 Kadirah (Expert Elementalist)
- 20 Nalah (Expert Elementalist)
- 20 Sekou (Expert Elementalist)
- 20 Arayah (Expert Paragon)
- 20 Farisah (Expert Paragon)
- 20 Mothusi (Expert Paragon)
- 20 Lisha (Expert Dervish)
- 20 Nagozi (Expert Dervish)
- 20 Zahwena (Expert Dervish)
- 10 (20) Tactician Haj
- 10 (20) Bahbukar
- 10 (20) Observer Jahfoh
- 10 (20) Wounded Villagers (one male, one female)
- 3 Flamingo
- 0 (20) Sunspear Volunteer
- 1 (22) Iboga Root
- 5 (20) Adjacent
- 5 (20) Adjacent to Foe
- 5 (20) In the Area
- 5 (20) Longbow Target
- 5 (20) Nearby
- 5 (20) Practice Target
- 5 (20) Recurve Target
- 5 (20) Short Bow Target
- 5 (20) Suit of 15 Armor
- 5 (20) Suit of 35 Armor
- 5 (20) Suit of 55 Armor
- There are two Catapult Firing Levers atop the island fort. These were used in the Chahbek Village mission but they are deactivated here.
- Three corpses are placed before Ekundayo and Selah for characters to try out the two given necromancer skills (Animate Bone Minions and Well of Blood) that exploit corpses. Once a corpse is exploited, a new one will spawn nearby. The initial corpses are nameless, but those that spawn are named "Corpse of Istani Peasant".
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 0.6% to the Elonian Cartographer title track.
- This area does not contribute to the Elonian Vanquisher title track.
- Receiving skills from the trainers here will unlock those skills on your account if you did not have them unlocked, but will not teach them to the player unless choosing that secondary in Kamadan, even after changing secondary professions later in the game.
- The October 9, 2008 game update replaced Corsair Prisoners with Sunspear Volunteers, due to concerns about the use of torture.