From Guild Wars Wiki
|Affiliation||Order of the Sunspears|
- "I know that many of my companions have lost family members in this corsair attack, but my magnificent Radhiya is tough as well as beautiful! Together, she and I can handle nearly anything... well, on a small scale, at least. Our skills are quite complimentary. She is a Mesmer, and I am a Necromancer. Have you studied Necromantic enchantments and removal? Perhaps you should!"
- "Isn't my Radhiya the most beautiful woman in Chahbek Village? How lucky I am to have her!"
- Tell me about enchantments.
- "Enchantment spells provide beneficial magic to yourself or an ally. They may protect you from attacking or provide an increase in your abilities, such as increased speed or Energy. A small yellow upward arrow on a character's Health Bar indicates that an Enchantment spell has been cast on that character. When you encounter an exceptionally difficult foe, it is wise to check for Enchantments on that foe and then remove them if possible."
- Can you teach me some Necromancer skills?
To those of other professions with the secondary profession already chosen:
- "Excuse me, can I help you? Radhiya, is this one of your students?"