From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - Thursday, October 9, 2008
Updated Zaishen Rewards
- Updated the Zaishen Chest drops to replace the Macabre Tonic with a new tonic for the month of October. More information on Zaishen Rewards can be found here.
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
Guild Battle Changes
- The number and placement of NPCs have been changed in all Guild Halls.
- Removed Cyclone Axe from the Guild Lord.
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
PvE and PvP
- Hidden Caltrops: reduced hex duration to 1...8...10 seconds; reduced Crippled duration to 1...12...15 seconds.
- Burning Arrow: increased Burning duration to 1...6...7 seconds.
- Incendiary Arrows: increased recharge to 5 seconds.
- Melandru's Shot: reduced recharge to 8 seconds.
- Backbreaker: functionality changed to: "Deals +1...16...20 damage. Causes knock-down (2...4...4 seconds)."
- "For Great Justice!" (PvP): reduced duration to 8 seconds.
Open Travel: Territory and District UI Changes
- This is the final update to language districts.
- In this update, restrictions to Japanese language districts will be removed and players of all language districts will be able to travel back and forth without restrictions.
- Fixed a sound issue which may be affecting some specific on-board audio chipsets.
- Fixed a bug that caused some high-end weapons to be created without an inscription slot if they had the Deathbane property.
- Fixed a bug in the Nightfall quest "Last of the Breed" that could cause Mirza Veldrunner to take more Giant Tusks from the player than the quest required.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Unyielding Aura to fail to resurrect a dead ally in range if other dead allies were out of range.
- Fixed a bug that caused Muddy Terrain to occasionally not affect Dark Escape.
- Fixed a bug that allowed a group to register for a Guild-versus-Guild Automated Tournament without an officer from the group leader’s guild.
- Fixed a bug that could occasionally cause the Spear of Archemorous [sic] to duplicate itself.
- Fixed a bug that caused Stout-Hearted to not display the damage it deals.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to have two elite skills while riding a Junundu Wurm.
- Fixed a bug that caused the /zaishen and /rank emotes to not play if the user was running, but still set their cooldown timer.
- Fixed a bug in the Underworld quest "The Four Horsemen" that sometimes caused horsemen's deaths to not be counted for quest completion.
- Fixed a bug that caused Heroes to occasionally start casting and canceling skills repeatedly when their target was moving away from their position.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Leah Stone to disappear before reaching her final resting place.
- Xunlai Tournament Agents now offer prizes for the September tournament. These agents can be found in the Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion's Arch, Kaineng Center, and Kamadan.
- When any of these skills complete, the target will now resurrect quicker: Rebirth, Sunspear Rebirth Signet, and dismissal of Unyielding Aura.
- Tormented Weapons can now be placed in the Hall of Monuments.
- Removed Iron Mist from Gadd.
- Streamlined Leah Stone's path and increased her speed for the bonus in Abaddon's Mouth