- Divine Favor
- Resurrection skill
- Elite enchantment spell
- Click to view
Elite Enchantment Spell. While you maintain this enchantment, your Monk spells heal for +15...51...60% more Health. When this enchantment ends one random other party member is resurrected with full Health and Energy and teleported to your location.
- Concise description
Elite Enchantment Spell. Your Monk spells heal for +15...51...60%. End effect: a random other party member is resurrected with full Health and Energy and teleported to your location.
% Extra healing
- The resurrected party member cannot activate skills with a cast time for 1 second, although they can still move and use skills with no cast time.
- The bonus does not affect the healing from Divine Favor or indirect healing from enchantments (such as Dwayna's Sorrow). For details, see healing modifiers.
- When dismissed, this skill can resurrect through Frozen Soil even if the caster or target is in its range. However, it cannot be cast while under the effects of Frozen Soil.
- If maintaining this skill when you die, another dead party member will resurrect at your corpse. However, if the resurrected party member is a hero or henchman with no resurrection skills, your death counts toward the party wipe.
- If a party resigns while one or more of them are maintaining this skill, the enchantments will end and resurrect players even after they have resigned.
- Heroes dismiss Unyielding Aura the instant a party member dies in range to resurrect them. They also give a low priority to re-casting it during combat.
- This skill, Eternal Aura, "By Ural's Hammer!", and "We Shall Return!" are the fastest resurrection skills.