From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Click to view
- Concise description
Enchantment Spell. You have +100 max Health. End effect: all party members in the area are resurrected with 40...50% Health and 20...30% Energy.
- See also: Health#Skills
- "By Ural's Hammer!"
- "We Shall Return!"
- Light of Dwayna
- Lively Was Naomei
- Unyielding Aura (elite)
- Has no duration (this is one of the few skills that last indefinitely without an upkeep).
- If ended by the caster's death, this skill also resurrects the caster.
- Unlike Lively Was Naomei, Eternal Aura revives without a pause; it is, however, the only skill that can prevent a wipe.
- Because this enchantment has no duration, to serve as a resurrect for a Dervish that has been the lone survivor of an encounter, consider equipping a skill that will remove the enchantment and doesn't rely on combat (such as Signet of Pious Light or Pious Fury).
- The functionality of this skill has changed since its introduction; see its skill history for details.