- This article is about the location. For the quest, see The Command Post.
The Command Post functions as the hidden command center for the Order of the Sunspears in Kourna. It is initially sparsely populated with NPCs but after a series of secondary quests, it will be filled with all of the NPC services that you would expect in a town (except the PvP-related NPCs).
This explorable area is only accessible after completing the primary quest Hunted!, which involves first clearing out the Sunspear Sanctuary in Secure the Refuge. After that, it can be entered through any of its five exits.
There are no resurrection shrines in this area.
- Margrid the Sly
- Zhed Shadowhoof
- 10 (20) Mubata (collector for 5 Kournan Pendants) 3
- 15 (20) Sinbi (collector for 10 Kournan Pendants) 3
- 15 (20) Smuggler (collector for 5 Kournan Coins)
- 15 (20) Smuggler (collector for 3 Kournan Coins)
- 14 (20) Smuggler (collector for 1 Kournan Coin)
- 10 (20) Ahamid (armorer) 1
- 20 (20) Burreh (armorer)
- 20 (20) Grif Ebonmane (weaponsmith) 4
- 20 (20) Kol Swordshanks (weaponsmith) 4
- 10 (20) Shausha (weaponsmith) 1
Merchants and traders
- 10 (20) Dalzid (merchant)
- 20 (20) Benera (dye trader) 2
- 10 (20) Marlani (material trader)
- 20 (20) Hasahk the Clever (rare material trader) 5
- 17 (20) Jehrono (rare material trader) 6
- 20 (20) Stasheh (rare material trader)
- 20 (20) Megundeh (rune trader) 2
- 20 (20) Kerendu (rare scroll trader) 3
Trainers and tamers
- 20 (20) Libeh (hero skill trainer) 1
- 10 (20) Kenohir (skill trainer) 1
- 10 (20) Zuwarah (profession changer) 1
- 10 (20) Dzawan (pet tamer) 2
- 2 (20) Koss (after The Great Escape)
- 18 (20) Margrid The Sly (after No Me, No Kormir or To Kill a Demon)
- 6 (20) Dunkoro
- 17 (20) Zhed Shadowhoof (after Centaur Blackmail)
- 8 (20) Melonni
- 20 (20) Razah (after Finding a Purpose)
- If there is more than one player character in the party, the available NPC services is a union of all the NPCs each character has available. So if one player has gained Hasahk the Clever and another has Jehrono, both will be available.
- The hero NPCs, however, are the other way around - they appear only if every player character has reached their respective point in the storyline.
- Because there are no shrines in the area, if all party members die (i.e. due to vampiric weapons or Health sacrifice), your party will get the "Your party has been defeated" message and must return to the last visited town or outpost.
- This area is "underground" and as such does not contribute to the Elonian Cartographer title track.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Old Command Post.|