Fish in a Barrel
|Fish in a Barrel|
|Given by||Margrid the Sly |
in Command Post
|Required hero||Margrid the Sly|
|Followed by||You Can Run...|
(Click to enlarge)
Required Hero: Margrid the Sly
- Meet up with Jerob No-Spine in the Sunward Marches
- Meet the Kournan soldiers.
- You've been tricked! Kill the Kournan soldiers before they kill you!
- See Lonai for your reward.
Meet up with Jerob No-Spine in the Sunward Marches (just outside the Command Post), and follow his directions to the Kournan soldiers nearby. Unfortunately, Jerob's double-crossed the party and the soldiers are expected to capture you!
Fight them off! If you survive, return to the Sunspear Sanctuary and see Lonai for your reward.
- 16 (20) Jerob No-Spine
- Kournan military (Initially friendly)
Margrid the Sly
- "An old acquaintance of mine, Jerob No-Spine, has offered to arrange a meeting with a couple of his contacts, Kournan soldiers. This could be a good opportunity to feed the enemy some false information. Just say the word, and I'll let Jerob No-Spine in the Sunward Marches know the plan is a go. What's it to be?"
- "What took you so long? They're already waiting for you! Here's the deal. These guys think they're meeting with me to learn the location of the Sunspear hideout, so they'll be a bit surprised to see you. But you're not the first intermediary I've used...just give them the password and they'll be none the wiser. It's "shrubbery." Casually work it into the conversation and they'll know I sent you. The stupid thugs are so obsessed with winning promotions from Warmarshal Varesh they'll eat up any information you feed them. Me, I'm getting out of here before the fun starts. Good luck!"
- Kournan Captain: "Now remember, don't kill any more than you have to. The more prisoners Warmarshal Varesh gets, the better. Thanks to that spineless corsair, we're going to be generals after this!"
- Margrid the Sly: "Jerob! That no good, cowardly, pathetic excuse for a corsair has double-crossed us! He's going to pay for this."
- "An ambush! I can't believe the gall of that dirty rotten... Oh, the things I'm going to do to him when I get my hands around that scrawny little neck! At least you're alive, eh?"
- The quest title is probably take from the saying "Like shooting fish in a barrel", used to describe the execution of an incredibly easy task.
- The password, shrubbery, is most likely a nod to Monty Python and the Holy Grail