From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Value||Can't be sold|
The following quests give Kournan Coins as part of the reward:
- The Foolhardy Father
- Drake in a Cage
- A Little Recon
- Koss's Elixir
- Fish in a Barrel
- Weird Waters
- Centaur Concerns
- Estate Planning
- For a Price or Secrets in the Shadow
- The Great Zehtuka
- A Question of Morality
|Identification Kit||Uses remaining: 25||50|
|Salvage Kit||Uses remaining: 25||50|
|Bottle of Juniberry Gin||Uses remaining: 1
Double-click to drink. Excessive alcohol consumption will result in intoxication.
|Scroll of Adventurer's Insight||For 10 minutes your party gains +50% XP from combat.||100|
|Bag||Holds 5 items||50|
|Expert Salvage Kit||Uses remaining: 25||200|
|Superior Identification Kit||Uses remaining: 100||250|
|Rune of Holding||Double-click to increase the size of a bag from 5 to 10 slots.||250|
|Scroll of Rampager's Insight||Your party gains double XP from combat. Rampager's Insight ends if your party fails to kill a foe for 30 seconds.||125|
|Scroll of Hunter's Insight||Your party gains 175% XP from combat. Hunter's Insight ends if your party fails to kill a boss for 5 minutes.||150|
|Superior Salvage Kit||Uses remaining: 100||1|
|Scroll of Hero's Insight||For 10 minutes your party gains double XP from combat.||400|
|Scroll of Berserker's Insight||Your party gains triple XP from combat. Berserker's Insight ends if your party fails to kill a foe for 30 seconds.||400|
|Scroll of Slayer's Insight||Your party gains 250% XP from combat. Slayer's Insight ends if your party fails to kill a boss for 5 minutes.||400|
- Like most reward trophies, Kournan Coins can not be sold to merchants nor salvaged, but they can be traded.
- By exchanging these items for Superior Salvage Kits, you can convert them into the equivalent of 200 in cash or up to 320 in savings (the kits can be sold to merchants for 1 or you can use them to avoid spending 1 600 for four expert kits).
- Each character can obtain up to 26 coins (two quests are mutually exclusive and two quests award two coins).
- It has the same icon as Family Crests.