From Guild Wars Wiki
|Given by|| Mirza Veldrunner |
in Turai's Procession
|Preceded by||Troubled Lands|
|Followed by||Total Corruption|
|Type|| Secondary quest|
(Click to enlarge)
- Seek out and purify the corrupted sprouts in Turai's Procession. Defeat any vile incarnations you encounter. You have 3..0 sprouts left to purify.
- See Mirza Veldrunner for your reward.
Follow the arrows on your minimap to the corrupted sprout, you must have the Sacred Roots with you to succeed. Repeat 2 more times and return to Mirza Veldrunner for your reward.
- 20 (26) Infectious Dementia
- Mirza Veldrunner
- "Our worse nightmare is realized. The great Ancestor Tree is showing signs of corruption! It is all my people have. All that holds us together. Never did I imagine this day would come. The evil we face rivals the power of your human gods. We must save the Ancestor Tree. Its roots span the entire region, but infection seems most concentrated to the south."
- "Travel there. and you will find ancestral sprouts, offshoots of our Ancestor Tree, that have become corrupted. Take these sacred roots and cleanse the corrupted roots with their power. I only hope it will slow the decay of our glorious tree..."
- Mirza Veldrunner
- "Thank you. You have shown great kindness to our people. I see now that not all humans are evil. The corruption of the Ancestor Tree has been halted and my people rejoice, but we both know this is not the end of the dangers we face. Good luck on your journeys. The Centaur people will always be here for you."
- Plants have reduced armor to fire damage so it's handy to bring Fire Magic elementalists or to use weapons with the accordant prefix.
- It's advised to focus on the monk sprouts at first since Corrupted Healing can heal allies for 300 health.
- Corrupted Healing can be easily interrupted, so bring suitable skills to stop it being cast.