From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- "Mantis" redirects here. For the Assassin skill, see Mantis Touch.
An insect is a creature that can be found throughout Tyria. Insects appear with more frequency in the countryside and other areas surrounding Towns. Some insects form small hives in the caves that dot the area, and are always on the lookout for prey—either to feed themselves, or their queen’s eggs.
List of hostile NPCs
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Insect.|
- The Insect Hunt bounty affects both insects and arachnids.
- The False Death used by Mantids in Eye of the North is "intended to make them feel more like big insects — you stomp on them, but they still get up and crawl around." 
- According to Joe Kimmes, the mantids creature files are found within the Insect family. (See Discussion)
Bug.Most 'scarab' monsters belong to Scarab family; however, a few are mislabeled as "Insects" in the creature files.
- ^ Mantids in GW:EN, Andrew McLeod