From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Collector(s)||Chen Po Chin|
|Common salvage||1 Chitin Fragment|
Drop and salvage research is ongoing and can be found here.
- Kinya Province
- There are 25 to 30 level 1 and 2 mantids outside of Ran Musu Gardens that are easily solo-farmed.
- Saoshang Trail
- All the foes in this area are mantids; up to 37 mantids that range from level 0 to 11. You can enter from Shing Jea Monastery (via Linnok Courtyard) or Seitung Harbor. If you wish to buy blessings from Melandru's Watcher, you have to enter from Shing Jea Monastery. If you wish to buy blessings from Voice of Grenth and/or have a party of 5 or 6, you have to enter from Seitung Harbor.
|Warrior||Shing Jea Boots||35||Armor +20 (vs. physical damage)||10|
|Ranger||Shing Jea Boots||25||Armor +30 (vs. elemental damage)||10|
|Monk||Shing Jea Sandals||15||Energy recovery +1||10|
|Necromancer||Shing Jea Boots||15||Energy recovery +1||10|
|Mesmer||Shing Jea Footwear||15||Energy recovery +1||10|
|Elementalist||Shing Jea Footwear||15||Energy recovery +1||10|
|Assassin||Shing Jea Shoes||25||Energy recovery +1||10|
|Ritualist||Shing Jea Shoes||15||Energy recovery +1||10|
|Salvage Kit||10 uses||20|
|Identification Kit||10 uses||10|
|Belt Pouch||Holds 5 items||5|
|Gift of the Traveler||0|
- Two collectors offer items worth far more than 9 in exchange for 3 Mantid Pincers:
- 1 bonus: Chen Po Chin offers armor worth 10 at merchants.
- 31 bonus: Marik Kuri provides kits that cost 40 . (If you sell the Salvage Kits instead of using them, the bonus drops to 11 . If you sell the Identification Kits instead of using them, the bonus drops to 1 .)
- 91 bonus: if you use Marik Kuri's Belt Pouches, since they would normally cost 100 if purchased. (However, these pouches are only worth 5 if sold.)