From Guild Wars Wiki
|Value||5 or 50|
Holds 5 items
— In-game description
A Belt Pouch is an equipment that provides 5 additional inventory slots. A character may only wear one at a time. They are not visible to other players.
- Ascalon (pre-Searing)
- Ascalon (post-Searing)
- Empty Belt Pouches can be moved into inventory or storage, but, as with any container, they cannot be unequipped until you remove all their inventory items.
- Pouches, like most other inventory containers, can only be dyed with single colors.
- It will not have an effect on the appearance of the character, because it will only have an effect on the pouch in the inventory.
- They cannot be upgraded by a Rune of Holding.
- Belt Pouches have two different values:
|Non-replaceable||Backpack Belt Pouch|
|Bags||Bag Charr Bag Zehtuka's Pack|
|Equipment Packs||Small Equipment Pack Light Equipment Pack Large Equipment Pack Heavy Equipment Pack|