Small Equipment Pack
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Small Equipment Pack|
Holds 5 items
Stores both armor and weapons that have been customized to this character, and also any armor or weapons that have yet to be customized.
— in-game description
- Small Equipment Packs can be bought from merchants for 2 500 (or 2 from Alliance Discount Merchant).
- They can be acquired from Professor Yakkington for 50 Red Iris Flowers in Ascalon (pre-Searing).
- Crafted by Pokhe for 5 and 50 .
- This pack cannot be upgraded with a Rune of Holding.
- Items cannot be salvaged while in the Equipment Pack.
- A dye can be applied to the Equipment Pack, but it has no visible effect on the color of the bag.
- If obtained from Professor Yakkington (in pre-Searing) or Pokhe, the Small Equipment Pack has a value of 50 .
- This item was added in the April 23rd, 2009 update.
- The axe seen on the icon is a Hatchet.
|Containers|| Backpack • Belt Pouch • Bag • Charr Bag • Zehtuka's Pack|
Small Equipment Pack • Light Equipment Pack • Large Equipment Pack • Heavy Equipment Pack
|Upgrades||Rune of Belt Holding • Rune of Holding • Superior Rune of Holding|