A Backpack holds 20 items, an upgraded Belt Pouch holds 10, bags can hold 15, and the largest Equipment Pack can hold 20. Thus, a character can hold up to 80 items; however, an Equipment Pack can only hold weapons or armor not customized for another character.
|Backpack||Belt Pouch||Bag||Charr Bag||Zehtuka's Pack||Small Equipment Pack||Light Equipment Pack||Large Equipment Pack||Heavy Equipment Pack|
- The backpack cannot be dragged away into another container or be destroyed.
- A belt pouch holds 5 items, 10 when upgraded with a Rune of Belt Holding.
- A bag holds 5 items, 10 when upgraded with a Rune of Holding.
- Charr Bags and Zehtuka's Pack hold 10 items and are treated like a bag.
- All types of bags can be upgraded with a Superior Rune of Holding to hold 15 items.
- Equipment Packs come in various sizes. The Small Equipment Pack holds 5 items, the Light Equipment Pack holds 10 items, the Large Equipment Pack holds 15 items, and the Heavy Equipment Pack holds 20 items.
- Only weapons, armor and costumes may be stored in an Equipment Pack.
- The Backpack, Belt Pouch and common bags can be dyed. Equipment packs, Charr Bags, and Zehtuka's Pack can be dyed, but do not show any change in color.
- The Incubator Kit isn't technically a container as it can't be equipped in the inventory, though it can be used to store specific items.
|Containers|| Backpack • Belt Pouch • Bag • Charr Bag • Zehtuka's Pack|
Small Equipment Pack • Light Equipment Pack • Large Equipment Pack • Heavy Equipment Pack
|Upgrades||Rune of Belt Holding • Rune of Holding • Superior Rune of Holding|