Rune of Holding
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Rune of Holding|
Double-click to increase the size of a bag from 5 to 10 slots.
— in-game description
Equipment Packs or Belt Pouches are not technically bags so cannot be upgraded with this rune.
- From a merchant for 500 (excluding pre-Searing Ascalon merchants).
- From a faction merchant for 400 .
- Collectors in exchange for 3 Factions or Nightfall quest reward trophies (except Ministerial Commendation and Imperial Guard Requisition Order).
- Unlike regular upgrade components, a Rune of Holding can't be salvaged again from the item it was used on.
- Some bags already have 10 slots when acquired, such as Zehtuka's Packs or Charr Bags. Trying to use the rune on them will display a message "This bag was already improved", even though they have technically never been improved.
- This is one of three runes that is not a suffix for armor pieces, being used to upgrade a bag instead.
- Would the suffix be applied to the bag, it would become a "Bag of Holding" an iconic item in the Dungeons and Dragons table top RPG.
|Containers|| Backpack • Belt Pouch • Bag • Charr Bag • Zehtuka's Pack|
Small Equipment Pack • Light Equipment Pack • Large Equipment Pack • Heavy Equipment Pack
|Upgrades||Rune of Belt Holding • Rune of Holding • Superior Rune of Holding|