Ran Musu Gardens
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Ran Musu Gardens|
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
Minister Cho's Estate
On the world map
A view inside
A fly-by view
Ran Musu Gardens is an idyllic spot set in the northwestern highlands of Shing Jea Island, untouched and protected from settlement.
Once the private retreat of a Canthan prince whose name has been lost to history, Ran Musu ("blue moon") Gardens is now protected from settlement or development by imperial decree. The Monks of Shing Jea often visit the gardens to meditate for days at a time.
— in-game description
Complete the Minister Cho's Estate mission to end up here.
This applies even to characters from other campaigns; the entrance gate from Kinya Province will be locked otherwise.
- Minister Cho's Estate (explorable area) (north)
- Kinya Province (south)
- (these quests are only available to Factions characters)
- (all level 10)
Merchants and trainers
- 20 Morimoto (merchant)
- 20 Xu Fengxia (skill trainer)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Ang the Ephemeral
- 20 Raitahn Nem
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes less than 0.1% to the Canthan Cartographer title.
|Towns and outposts in Shing Jea Island|
|Shing Jea Monastery • Minister Cho's Estate • Ran Musu Gardens • Seitung Harbor • Shing Jea Arena • Tsumei Village • Zen Daijun|
|Missions • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|