Minister Cho's Estate (explorable area)
|Minister Cho's Estate|
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
|Exit(s)||Minister Cho's Estate|
Ran Musu Gardens
The sprawling compound of Minister Cho's Estate encompasses a large part of central Shing Jea Island, taking up most of the land to the north of the central mountain range. The estate grounds have mostly been turned into a zoo of sorts, home to a myriad variety of exotic animals from all over the world of Tyria.
The only entrance is from Ran Musu Gardens.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Near the center along the northern beach.
- Melandru's Watcher
- West, at the exit into Ran Musu Gardens.
- Voice of Grenth
- East, near the exit into Minister Cho's Estate.
- 20 Canthan Guards (a few to the southwest)
- 14 (24) Afflicted Warrior
- 14 (24) Afflicted Necromancer
- 10 (24) Afflicted Mesmer
- 10 (24) Afflicted Elementalist
- 14 (24) Afflicted Assassin
- 12 (24) Afflicted Ritualist
- 5 (23) Sickened Bear
- 5 (23) Sickened Lynx
- 5 (23) Sickened Moa
- 5 (23) Sickened Stalker
- 5 (23) Sickened Warthog
- 5 (23) Sickened Wolf
- 9 (23) Lesser Oni (one is hidden in the northwestern beach; the other is along the path to Temku Caverns)
- 10 (24) Sickened Guard
- 10 (24) Sickened Peasant
- 8 (23) Sickened Guard
- 8 (23) Sickened Servant
- 8 (23) Sickened Scribe
- These quests affect the spawns in this area: Lost Treasure and Rescue at Minister Cho's Estate.
- Complete exploration of this area will yield approximately 2.6% to the Canthan Cartographer title track.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 210 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 192 to 220 foes.
- There are no bosses in this area, avoid skills that recharge with Morale Boost (i.e. Resurrection Signet and Sunspear Rebirth Signet).
- Since you can only have a party of four, having a spirit spammer helps.
- There is a chain of islands to the northeast with foes that cannot easily be seen from the beach. Likewise, there are more foes inside the caverns to the southeast.