Minister Cho's Estate (outpost)
|Minister Cho's Estate|
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
On the world map
A view inside
View from Shrine of Maat
The Minister's Estate is the second-oldest example of classical Canthan architecture still standing on Shing Jea Island. An ever-more-extravagant series of occupants has led to steady expansion; the current estate is three times the size of the original. It still serves the purpose for which it was constructed: it is the traditional residence for the Canthan Minister of Cultural Affairs assigned to the Shing Jea Monastery and surrounding area, a position currently held by Minister Cho. His menagerie of exotic animals from across the globe is considered to be one of the finest collections in the world.
— in-game description
- The primary quest A Formal Introduction grants access, but any Factions characters without a secondary profession or foreign characters (with or without a secondary) will be left behind in Sunqua Vale.
- Foreign-born player characters can start at Shing Jea Monastery, head northwest across Sunqua Vale, and head into the wall-enclosed compound. However, if the party includes any native-born player characters who do not already have access to the outpost, the gate will be closed.
- Access through Minister Cho's Estate (explorable area) is unavailable because the gate from Kinya Province to Ran Musu Gardens is closed if the party contains any characters that have not completed Minister Cho's Estate.
- Sunqua Vale (southwest)
- 20 Sen (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 6 Lukas (Guardian)
- 6 Yuun (Quick Shot)
- 6 Taya (Healer)
- 6 Kisai (Shock)
- 6 Mai (Deadly)
- 6 Aeson (Spirit)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes approximately 0.1% to the Canthan Cartographer title. This outpost and the previous areas contribute to 12.1% of the title.
- Foreign-born player characters cannot reach Minister Cho's Estate if there are any native-born characters in the party:
- If any of the native-characters are missing A Formal Introduction, the entire party will be denied entry.
- If all of the native-characters have A Formal Introduction, they will be granted access, but the foreign-born characters will be left behind.
|Towns and outposts in Shing Jea Island|
|Shing Jea Monastery • Minister Cho's Estate • Ran Musu Gardens • Seitung Harbor • Shing Jea Arena • Tsumei Village • Zen Daijun|
|Missions • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|