Minister Cho's Estate (outpost)
- This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission, an explorable area, an explorable area during Winds of Change, a Zaishen mission quest, and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Minister Cho's Estate|
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
On the world map
A view inside
View from Shrine of Maat
The Minister's Estate is the second-oldest example of classical Canthan architecture still standing on Shing Jea Island. An ever-more-extravagant series of occupants has led to steady expansion; the current estate is three times the size of the original. It still serves the purpose for which it was constructed: it is the traditional residence for the Canthan Minister of Cultural Affairs assigned to the Shing Jea Monastery and surrounding area, a position currently held by Minister Cho. His menagerie of exotic animals from across the globe is considered to be one of the finest collections in the world.
— in-game description
- The primary quest A Formal Introduction concludes here.
- Foreign-born player characters can start at Shing Jea Monastery, head northwest across Sunqua Vale, and head into the wall-enclosed compound. However, this will not work if the party includes any native-born player characters who do not already have access to the outpost.
- Sunqua Vale (southwest)
- 20 Sen (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 6 Lukas (Guardian)
- 6 Yuun (Quick Shot)
- 6 Taya (Healer)
- 6 Kisai (Shock)
- 6 Mai (Deadly)
- 6 Aeson (Spirit)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes approximately 0.1% to the Canthan Cartographer title. This outpost and the previous areas contribute to 12.1% of the title.
- Foreign-born player characters cannot reach Minister Cho's Estate if there are any native-born characters in the party:
- If any of the native-characters are missing A Formal Introduction, the entire party will be denied entry.
- If all of the native-characters have A Formal Introduction, they will be granted access, but the foreign-born characters will be left behind.
|Towns and outposts in Shing Jea Island|
|Shing Jea Monastery • Minister Cho's Estate • Ran Musu Gardens • Seitung Harbor • Shing Jea Arena • Tsumei Village • Zen Daijun|
|Missions • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|