Minister Cho's Estate (Winds of Change)
- This article is about an explorable area during Winds of Change. This name is also used for a mission, an outpost, an explorable area before Winds of Change, a Zaishen mission quest, and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Minister Cho's Estate|
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
|Exit(s)|| Minister Cho's Estate|
Ran Musu Gardens
Minister Cho's Estate
The sprawling compound of Minister Cho's Estate encompasses a large part of central Shing Jea Island, taking up most of the land to the north of the central mountain range. The estate grounds have almost been completely over run by Scavenger groups who seem to have scared off any remaining denizens in the area.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Near the center along the northern beach.
- Melandru's Watcher
- West, at the exit into Ran Musu Gardens.
- Voice of Grenth
- East, near the exit into Minister Cho's Estate.
- 8 (23) Scavenger Brute
- 8 (23) Scavenger Lookout
- 8 (23) Scavenger Chaplain
- 8 (23) Scavenger Witch
- 8 (23) Scavenger Trickster
- 8 (23) Scavenger Shaman
- 8 (23) Scavenger Butcher
- 8 (23) Scavenger Soulbinder
- 8 (23) Scavenger Ringleader
- 8 (23) Scavenger Marauder
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 243 foes.
- Prior to the September 1, 2011 update, Vanquisher runs of this area required defeating around 370 foes; the number of foes in each group was reduced in the update.
|Explorable areas during Winds of Change|
| Bukdek Byway • Haiju Lagoon • Minister Cho's Estate • Morostav Trail • Pongmei Valley • Rhea's Crater|
Shadow's Passage • Shenzun Tunnels • Silent Surf • Sunjiang District • The Undercity • Zen Daijun