|Affiliation||Shing Jea Island wildlife|
|Level(s)||3, 5, 15|
Location in Minister Cho's Estate
Level 15 Cranes in Pongmei Valley
Tei Lake in Zen Daijun
- This article is about the charmable animal. For the collector during Farewell to Gaile, see Crane (collector).
A crane is a charmable bird. According to Canthan legends, the crane got too close to the sun and singed its wings, making it fear flying and stay grounded, however cranes are said to "fly quite well." They're seen on land so much for hunting fish in shallow water.
- Shing Jea Island
- Kaineng City
- Echovald Forest
- Arborstone (explorable area) (in the northwestern corner)
- Level 15 Elder Cranes and/or Tigers spawn outside Boreas Seabed in Pongmei Valley ready to be charmed by Yeti mobs. Flagging heroes, it is possible to kill/interrupt the mobs, allowing the player to charm the pet.
- Evolved Cranes deal piercing damage, while Unevolved Cranes deal slashing damage.
- Unlocking cost: 1 plus 100 or 1,000 Balthazar Faction (Common, Cantha)
- The color of the Crane's crest and neck was changed sometime after the release of Factions. The initial colouring of the crane (above right) looked similar to an endangered species and thus it was changed.
- Other pets which have been removed or changed include the Panda, Fern Lizard, and the Pygmy Hippopotamus.
- The Canthan legend about the bird is similar to the Greek story of Icarus.
|Animal Companions and Beast Mastery (edit)|
|List of Pets • Gallery of Pets • Pet Tamers • Pet Menagerie (pet leveling) • Pet Unlock Pack|
|Eye of the North|