From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Affiliation||Far Shiverpeaks wildlife|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Location in the Hall of Monuments
- Eye of the North
- Hall of Monuments, if the character has met the following conditions:
- Enters the Hall alone (no heroes, henchmen, or other players).
- Has added four Monumental Tapestries.
- Has completed A Time for Heroes.
- Has maxed titles:
- Zaishen Menagerie, the Tyrian Prestige pet can be unlocked by:
- Because it only appears when you are alone and when there are no resurrection shrines, even in the Zaishen Menagerie:
- Hearty, Playful, Elder, and Aggressive Rainbow Phoenixes deal piercing damage, while Dire and Unevolved Rainbow Phoenixes deal slashing damage.
- The unlocking costs require obtaining 7,500 + 2 350 or the equivalent of earning 14 ranks total in the Gladiator, Hero, Champion, Codex, or Commander title tracks.
- Before the existence of the Zaishen Menagerie, it was impossible to obtain this pet without meeting the Hall of Monument requirements.
- It was impossible to death level the Rainbow Phoenix prior to the February 18, 2011 update that turned Eternal Aura into the only resurrection skill that prevents a party wipe.
|Animal Companions and Beast Mastery (edit)|
|List of Pets • Gallery of Pets • Pet Tamers • Pet Menagerie (pet leveling) • Pet Unlock Pack|
|Eye of the North|